Indy
I'm glad to be home. I got back at 11 pm last night from Indy. It's been a long week. We did have a good meeting. It was a football theme and the main speaker was Chad Hennings. He was DT for the Dallas Cowboys for 9 seasons. He won 3 superbowls and had his rings with him. I got my picture made with the rings on. That was cool. He was an Air Force pilot in desert storm and he talked a lot about that. I had to call my Dallas Cowboy buddies and rub it in.
Now I checked my email and I got the agenda for next week. Back to Indy for the whole week. I know after a weekend of recouperation I will be ready, but I'm not ready now. We do get a golf game on Tuesday afternoon.
Interesting note I read in the USA Today on Thursday. Starbucks will spend more on healthcare next year than they will on coffee. Wow!
1 Comments:
no, please don't bookmark me. I've been spammed.
Post a Comment
<< Home