Saturday, September 24, 2005

Indy Part 2

Well I'm back from Indy again. What a long week. I left at 8 am Monday morning and arrived back home at 3 pm Friday afternoon. I don't believe I could be a traveling salesman. I don't mind it every once in a while, but it would get old quick. It was a very good sales meeting this week.

Today was playing catchup around the house. Went to the mens breakfast at church and then came home and mowed the yard. Did a few chores outside and then catching up on some tv.

Be around here this week. I do have a lot of work to do because I'm going on vacation the next week. I'm ready for vacation. We are going to the race at Talladega and then on to Gatlinburg. Ah, sleep in late, eat at the pancake house for breakfast, walk around and tour in the afternoons, take a nap, go to a dinner show, and back to the camper with a campfire I'm sure. Sounds fun to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger allencoker said...

Tommy,
It was good to hear from you. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I do remember you from your trip to Mississippi. I saw C3 at the FHU lectures in February. He said you had gone through a job change, but the new job was a much better situation. Your vacation sounds great. I'm a Dale Jarrett fan, although I'll soon have to pick someone else. What about you? Hopefully, I be able to go to Talladega soon. I hope you have a very relaxing time!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home