Saturday, September 10, 2005

Golf Tournament

So I was thinking about Carrie and I in the golf tournament today. It is our first tournament together. I have played in a tournament with my oldest daughter, as you can see from the picture. That was fun. I got to help Macy make every shot. I don't think Carrie will want me helping her make every shot. I've learned to just stand back and let her hit. We did find out yesterday that we are playing with one of Carrie's old friends, so she is excited about that. Are we expecting to win anything, no. Are we expecting to have fun, yes. We usually have fun at whatever we do. I wish the women would hit first, because that could allow me to be a little more aggressive off the tee if she has one in the middle of the fairway. But I'm sure the men will hit first, since that's the first tee you come to.

The kids are off to spend the day with Granny and D. They are going shopping and then to the Soybean Festival. They are really excited to spend the day with them. Tomorrow they will get them again in the afternoon as this is a two day tournament.



You know now as I think about it. Maybe Macy and I should have played in this tournament together. At least she knows how to plumb bob (Or thinks she does).

Will try to let you know of the results tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home