A Daddy's Troubles

So my fears have started a little early. My little Bailey is kissing the boys. I couldn't believe it, not my girl. I asked Bailey why she let him kiss her. I quickly found out he wasn't kissing her, she was kissing him. When told to quit kissing him, she replied "But I love him too much". If it's already starting at 3, I have a long way to go. She still insists he's not her boyfriend. I think that might make it worse.
Must go hit golf balls today. Carrie and I are playing in a couples tournament this weekend. Since my wife never plays, I better get ready. We will have fun though. Who knows, we might grab a prize in one of the flights.
Wow the today show just had an interesting item. The US has always feared 3 things. 1: A terrorist attack on NYC, 2: a hurricane wiping out Miami or New Orleans, 3: an earthquake on the San Andreas fault. I guess 2 out of 3 have happened.
1 Comments:
uh-oh....
Post a Comment
<< Home