Lake
We had a very busy week. My boss was down riding with me for 2 days, and when that happens you pretty much run from daylight till dark. So I had 2 late nights and feel like I haven't seen the kids all week.
Macy's first week of kindergarten was wonderful. She loved it. She got 4 golden feathers this week. You get a golden feather when you are good. 10 golden feathers = 1 pull from the treasure chest.
We are headed to the lake to go boating. We are just going to putt around the lake all day. Shouldn't be any trouble to soak up some sun. We were going to go camping this weekend, but yesterday we just decided not too. As I said I've been pretty much gone for 2 nights and Carrie had a rough week, so we needed a night at home. Everyone was tired, the girls went to bed early and we caught up on some TV. This summer we are watching reruns of Andy Griffith, Beverly Hills 90210, and Melrose Place. 3 of my all time favorite shows.
Well the boat is calling. Later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home