Events
The girls and I had a wonderful weekend at the lake. They were very good girls. I was nervous about going without their momma. Me alone with the girls. Could I handle it? As I said, they acted like little angels. Bailey and I did take a spill in the lake Saturday. She did have a life jacket on, but it was pretty traumatic for her. The girls sang and put on shows for our neighbors.
Back to work this week, but I got most of it done on Monday and Tuesday. Should have smooth sailing the rest of the week.
I did have to get a new phone as mine went tumbling in the lake with Bailey and I. I got one of the new Motorola Razor phones. It is really cool and very small. Hardly know it's in your pocket.
1 Comments:
Sounds like a fun adventure. I'm jealous of the phone!
Post a Comment
<< Home