Sunday, August 28, 2005

Back to Reality



We're back from Bristol. Here's a picture of my driving experience. I tried to upload a video of us going around the track, but couldn't get it done. We'll call this picture the driver introductions. Man was that fun. We made it back safe & sound, just a little tired. We sure were happy to see our girls. Macy had the bug on Friday and we hated she was sick without us. My man Rusty finished 5th so that was good.

Next will be a picture of a famous TV personality. There is a commercial of a man painting the walls at Bristol. In the commercial he says " I'm the man that paints the walls at Bristol". Well it's true, here he is painting the walls. My wife spotted him right off the bat. People were getting his autograph and carrying on. It was neat.

We listened to the hurrican coverage all the way home. What a story? I hope all the gulf coast people I know are going to be ok. JD I assume you headed to the delta, but it may be pretty bad there also. Hope everything works out ok for you.

Well I unpacked my suitcase, and now I must go pack it again. I'm off in the morning for a 3 day sales meeting. I'm tired of traveling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

I am so jealous! I would love to drive at Bristol!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home