Golf Week
Man have I played some golf this week. I played 18 Tuesday evening, 27 Friday, and 18 today. I'm pretty bad consistently. I shot 88, 90, 89 (the extra 7 on Friday was a couples scramble). The 88 I had a 10 hole stretch that I was 3 over. So the other 8 I was 15 over. The 90 I had a 10 hole stetch that I was 7 over, so the other 8 I was 13 over. Today I was 8 over through 12. I had 4- 7's in a row after that. I did finish bogey, par so that was encouraging. So basically I played 10 over on a 4 hole stretch. I just can't seem to put it all together. Oh well, it sure was fun trying.
Not much else going on this weekend, just hanging out. Just ate some ribs and fixing to watch the nascar race. Guess I'll probably try to play golf again on Monday. My family is liking hanging out at the pool, so I get to play golf. Works out great.
1 Comments:
Sounds like fun, Tommy. When I used to play golf, I got worse and worse instead of better and better. I was campus minister at DSU and could play for free. I usually played with students, using it as a time for ministry. Golf was only a setting ... not an interest. When I was a teenager I thought my dad liked golf better than his family. I still think that.
BUT ... I would play golf with you ... I think it would be a lot of fun. I think it would be a blast watching you and C3 and C4 trying to outdo one another ... while I just putted along (not literally) enjoying the day.
Also, my other Golf thought is that watching Golf on TV is a GREAT way to get a good nap.
Post a Comment
<< Home