Better
A front is passing through as I blog. Much cooler temps are behind this front. We need a break. Good chance to get a small amount of rain also.
Well I've had 2 days of meetings and still have a field day tomorrow. Going to go watch Macy play golf this morn. It's her final day of jr golf. The girls and I are going to go camping this weekend. We have friends up there camping and we have more friends going to a resort close to there. I think Carrie is going to St Louis with her friends so it will be just me and the girls.
My puppy, Dakota, has developed a bad habit. She likes to go get my paper every morning and proceed to chew it up and destroy it. Carrie wrapped a paper up yesterday and doctored it up with peppers, etc. Dakota tried to chew on it but she didn't like it. So maybe after a few days of that she'll get the trick.
1 Comments:
Have fun camping!
Poor Dakota. What if God did that to us? All of our sins were painful, distatestful, hurtful ... well...I guess they are and it doesn't stop us.
Maybe we should be more like dogs. That might make a good blogpost ... why we should be more like dogs.
Sorry to ramble on your blog. Hope your family has a great weekend and you are all healthy and happy.
Post a Comment
<< Home