Saturday, June 25, 2005

Saturdays

You can tell I went racing the last two Saturdays. I have had to catch up today. I had to take care of my garden (pick, water, weed, till, bug spray, plant flowers), wash my camper (this is a very laborous job), mow the yard, and catch up on expense reports. Not much fun so far.

Bailey's swim party is this afternoon so that will be fun. She is so excited about being 3 and very excited about her party. She's not much of a swimmer but she sure is excited.

Have a busy week next week. Have to go to Memphis Monday for a meeting. I do get to come home Monday night but it will be late. I will have to spend two days in Russelville and possibly one day in Owensboro. It doesn't get much better the next few weeks. Oh well, meetings and field days are pretty easy work. Not much labor involved as long as you can stand the heat. If it doesn't rain the crops may burn up and then there would be no need for field days because there would be nothing to look at.

We took the kids out to eat and to see Herbie last night. It was a pretty good movie. Lots of adult inuindos (I don't know how to spell that word) and had a nascar theme. The kids liked it as well.

Well I better go finish my chores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home