Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

It is hot. It is real hot. It is unruly hot. Get the picture? That's why I'm spending a little time indoors. I did get my desk halfway cleaned off.

Went to Memphis yesterday to meet with one of my customers, the president of my company, 3 of the vice presidents, and a few peons like me. That went really well. My customer was very amazed and flattered that the president of a 2 billion dollar company wanted to take time to meet with him. Hopefully it did some good with this customer.

Macy had to go to the emergency room last night. She was running and crashed into a brick pylon. It made a huge knot on her head and bled, but I think she is going to survive. She had just fell and got in trouble from Momma and then she did it again. I don't know where she gets it?

So to the planes, trains, and automobiles. Carrie & I are going to New Orleans in the middle of July. I have been to New Orleans by plane and by ship. Now I will be going by bus. Only thing left is the train. That will be very easy as the train 6 miles from my house goes to New Orleans. Will have to do that someday. I'm ready to go, Bourbon Street, crawfish tails, begnets (sp?)........um,um sounds good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home