Hot
Man it's hot. It's been in the mid 90's every day and the humidity is killer. Oh well, only about 3 months to go. I like it better than winter.
The golfing went ok. I won some good prizes in the scramble and I hit the ball really well. I played with my Uncle Saturday and I hit the ball horrible. Oh what a difference a day makes.
Going to our first race in our new camper this weekend, so we're excited about that. Macy is going to make the journey with us. We took her last year and she really enjoyed it. She thinks she's big when she gets to go and her sister stays home. It's a busch race so they don't last too long.
Macy is playing Jr Golf now and that is really cute. I went to watch her today and she does pretty good for a 5 year old. Bailey rode with me to watch Macy and she thought that was cool. Macy got hit in the head last night by a line drive (playing softball) and that might make her a little gun shy. Maybe it will at least make her pay attention and hold her glove up.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home