Trivia
Let me update you on our trivia game. We did the movie trivia, which was extremely hard and about movies I had never heard of. I couln't answer most questions about movies I had seen. Now we are doing 1970's trivia. O how I wish for movie trivia. I was born in 1970 so I don't remember any important events that happened in the seventies (well I did kiss my first girl in the 70's). Tough stuff.
Camping trip was excellent. Lot of people decided to camp last weekend. One of my friends I went to high school with camped down the street from us. He has three kids (2,4,6) so Macy and Bailey enjoyed that. There was a night race on Saturday night that we had to watch. It took me 5 hours to get my satellite locked on a signal. I guess there were so many trees I couldn't lock it in. I about went crazy. There has to be an easier way (there is but it cost about 4 grand). No thank you, I will continue to set outside the camper with satellite in hand, turning it for hours upon hours looking like a big goober. This one man drove by about 5 times and everytime he went by he said, "still no luck, is it that important". A saturday night nascar race is extremely important.
Carrie has foot surgery on Thursday so that means I'll be nursemaid all weekend. I hope it doesn't mean I'll switch jobs come Monday. That's what happened last time she had foot surgery.
1 Comments:
That's a very good question?
Post a Comment
<< Home