Saturday
Had a good, but busy day. Dakota woke me up about 6:00 this morning. She wanted to go out. So after my usual morning routine (excercise, coffee, email, quizzes) I went out and hooked up some external speakers on my camper. I'm getting smarter in my old age. The last time I had to wire anything on a radio (1993), the radio began smoking and I litterally fried it. I used a little more common sense this time. After that I watered and fertilized my garden and the flowers. Then I came in to find my family had arose from their sleep, so I had cereal with them. Then Carrie left for Paduach for the day. Me and the girls alone. We delivered some chemical to a customer and then came home to work and play. They played outside while I tilled my garden and did some more work on the camper. Very successful day. I get to check a lot of things off my list. I think I have the camper the way I want it now. We have speakers outside, a tv hookup outside, a large flagpole (to fly our race flags at the races), and some magazine racks inside ( I don't like papers laying on the table). Going to the lake next weekend and I'm ready.
1 Comments:
To my favorite inlaw cousin.... I am so glad to hear your exercising since I need you around to be the blunt of my southern jokes.....
Post a Comment
<< Home