Sunday, May 15, 2005

Nice

The weather is just perfect outside. It's in the 50's with the high supposed to be about 68.

The race was awesome last night. Ryan finished 3rd and Rusty 19th. I was expecting more out of Rusty but it happens. My fantasy team did horrible. I had Jeff Gordon and he made a mistake (he even admitted he made a mistake). I don't guess I've ever seen him make a mistake like that. Anyway, he didn't finish the race.

Carrie still feels a little sick. She was planning on trying to get out today, but it's not looking good. She could go to church this morn or the Glen's suprise 40th birthday party tonight ( Glen is my sister's husband).

No race this afternoon so guess I'll work on something outside. I have to go get the girls ready for church. Wait till people see these hairdos. Hopefully Carrie can at least fix some hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home