Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Idol Finale

This is the first time that I have liked both Idol finalists. Out of Justin and Kelly, I didn't like Justin. Clay and Rueben, I didn't like Clay. I didn't like Fantasia. So it's neat to like both of the finalists. I will be happy with whoever wins. So who is going to win? I still think it is probably going to be Bo. He nailed 2/3 songs last night and sang one song better than Carrie sang it 2 songs earlier. Carrie nailed 1 song and probably sang the best song of the night. Going to be tough. We'll all know tomorrow.

I had to start watering my garden. I sure wish it would rain, but doesn't look promising in the next few days. The weather has been perfect (55-78). Can't get much better than that in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home