Monday, May 30, 2005

Big Weekend

Great weekend. We made our bi-annual trip to lake energy. Couldn't have asked for better camping weather. It was perfect. The girls had a wonderful time. We got to watch a great Coca-Cola 600 race. It came down to the wire. Now we are back home and I'll admit, I'm glad to be here (we went up to the lake Thursday night). Back to the grind tomorrow.

Have a fairly easy week. I have to check on all my plots, but that shouldn't take long. Playing in a golf tournament Friday so that will be fun. I had a lesson last week, so if I can learn to do what he told me I'll be ok. It's always a struggle after a lesson.

We still haven't caught up on the season finales of our tv shows. We are doing Las Vegas right now and still have Law & Order SVU to go. I always look forward to a summer with no tv. We watch so much in the winter it's nice for a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home