American Idol
I'm being saranated by Carrie Underwood right now. My two favorites, from the very beginning, are in the final three (Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice). I really like both of them, I guess I would pick Bo to win.
I think tomorrow morn I will finally finish Carries office. I have one printer and one ethernet cable to hook up. I'm tired of it. I've run wires, hooked up computers, installed software, put together desks, moved furniture, took out trash, and critiqued Carrie. It's hard work. I think I'll ask for a paycheck. When tax season gets here and we get our bills paid off maybe there will be enough left for a new set of clubs, or a Harley, or a new mower, or the list could go on. She is very excited and she's getting the office set up to suit her. I'm getting excited too as I know she's going to do real well.
I sent my blog address to a few more people and my cousin Jackie was so excited she set up her own blog. Jackie is a cousin by marriage and lives in Chicago. She is very good at attracting midgett lesbians (long story and if anyone wants to hear it, I love to tell it). Matter of fact I have several good stories I could tell you about Jackie.
My Aunt Joan (Jackies' mother in law) is getting married sometime, so guess we'll get to go to Chicago before long. We usually stay at Casa de Jackie and it's great in the summer because they have a pool. The kids love that and Tim (my cousin) and I usually play golf. Tim cooked some wild concoction last time (I think it was called Brojul) and it was good. I usually have to cook breakfast because I can make gravy.
Well that's all, Dub out!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home