10 questions on Idol
Here's a little survey on idol. My answers are after the question and you can answer in the comments section.
1: Do you watch American Idol? Yes
2: Who do you want to win this season? Bo Bice
3: Who do you think will win? Bo Bice
4: Who was your favorite contestant on the show this year? Bo Bice (I'm being repetitive)
5: Who's your favorite all time idol contestant? I laughed more at William Hung or the pen salesman.
6: Who's your favorite all time idol? (Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barino, I think that's all). Mine would be Rube or Kelly.
7: Which judge do you like the best? Simon (he's honest, sometimes brutally)
8: Which judge do you like the least? Paula ( I feel she's fake)
9: Do you know what the Dog Pound is? yes
10: Who hosted the first American Idol with Ryan Seacrest? I won't answer to see if you all know.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home