Saturday what a day
Groovin all week with you (couldn't resist). Busy, busy day. Got up bright and early (as I always do). Worked out, worked on work stuff a little and just when I thought the day was going to consist of all work, I decided to go to my little cousin's birthday party. She was 5 years old. First time I had seen that side of my family since my Uncle Kerry died (he died of a heart attack on Christmas night at the age of 54). Everyone seemed ok. Came home and finally mowed my yard. I love the spring season. I get so excited about working in the yard and the garden. Usually lasts till the end of July when I all of a sudden get amazingly sick of doing it. Then I'm ready to spray everything with Roundup and be done with it. I have succeded in not doing my Sunday school lesson all day. Should do it now, but the NC, Mich St game is screaming for me to watch it. There are advantages to waiting in the morning to do it. It will be fresh on my mind 30 minutes later when I have to teach it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home