Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Long Time

Well it seems forever since I wrote. We had a wonderful time at the Lake. The camper worked out great. We all like it. Slept good and I was the first one to put a scratch on the camper, so I'm in the doghouse. The only problem is I'm the only one who cares, so I guess I'm in the doghouse with myself. I would rather be in the doghouse with my wife than myself. She's not as hard as I am. Macy had ball practice yesterday. I don't know what to call it. It is coed, you use a ball between the size of a baseball and a softball, the coach throws you 5 pitches, if that doesnt' work you get one try off a tee. So is it teeball, baseball, or softball. I would think neither of those three will work. Her coach is the preacher at the Lynville, KY church. He seems nice. He is a Jr High basketball coach so he knows how to relate to kids. He taught them a lot yesterday. Macy's birthday is today. She is 5 years old. Going to eat with Cecil and Pattie tonight for her birthday and then going to their house to ride their bikes. Saturday is the big day. Having a birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses. I have an ulcer already. Shouldn't be too bad. I like Chuck E Cheeses. You just turn them loose. They stamp you hand so hopefully no one can leave with your kid.

1 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

I'm so glad the trip went well...sounds awesome.

The other name for Chuck E. Cheeses is HELL. Sure, it's painted up pretty with cartoon characters. But do not be decieved.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home