Dakota
Macy had a very good birthday. 5 is very cool. Still have the big party to go and she is excited. Have 13 kids RSVP'd not counting adults. We got a new dog yesterday. She is a blue heeler named Dakota. So far it's already been shortened to Kota. I had a blue heeler named Cheyenne for 10 years. She was the best dog. Lost her a little over a year ago, so it was time for a new addition. She is cute but not sure I'm ready for the puppy thing. Trivia thing still going. I've done a little better the last couple days. Until today, I missed one. I missed what gospel is "for god so loved the world, he gave his only begotten, etc" in. How do you miss that. I've known John 3:16 since I was a kid. Oh well in my trying to be fast Mark came to the forefront. We did start bible trivia yesterday. I do find it amusing that the two preachers I know in the quiz, finished towards the bottom. Hard to find a good preacher anymore. There great on that General Knowledge but when you get to the bible, well.......... Well I better go sell something, Chuck E Cheese is expensive.
1 Comments:
Yeah...what he said. lol
Post a Comment
<< Home