Busy, Busy, Busy
Got the camper yesterday. Took all day. Was at the camper place from 8am till 12 pm. Lots to learn and go through. It's like buying a house and not knowing how anything works in it. You have a fridge, hot water heater, and furnace that work off electric or gas. You have a water pump that works off battery or electricity. Have to learn when to use what and blah, blah, blah. I'm scared of gas so it makes me nervous. Moved all of our stuff in yesterday afternoon. I was worried about not having enough room, but we have 2 storage compartments still empty. It is really nice and we should enjoy it. Leaving tomorrow night to go to the lake and the family is coming up Friday. Had to leave at 6 this morning to go to a meeting in Owensboro. I hate meetings; they are boring and we spend all day going over stuff that I've gotten emails on the last week. So we basically have a meeting to explain all the emails. Doesn't make much sense to me as I can read and understand an email. Some of the other salesman obviously can't though. Actually I think my boss just wants to see me, as that's the only way he does. Went straight from Oboro to the funeral home. Sammie Powers, the lady I visited Saturday, died so had to go by there. One thing I know, her husband (W.D.) loved her more than anything. They were married for 59 years and they are a picture of true love. She's been suffering a while so maybe the thought of her not suffering anymore will give him comfort. Met the family to eat at the Lean to after the funeral home and then went to church. So, I'm glad to be home in my chair as it's been a long day. Catch up on office work in the morn, go to the funeral and then to the lake. May not be a blog till Sunday as the campground has no wireless internet. Actually Green Turtle Bay (about 10 miles up the road) has wireless, so I'll probably go up and check email and add a blog. I just remembered that I will have to do that each day so I can do the trivia game.
1 Comments:
Jealous!!! I'm turning green here! I hope you both have a blast! I'm going outside to plant some flowers. It is a georgous day here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Post a Comment
<< Home